Saturday, September 10, 2011


Due to the fire danger in our region, we are under USFS order to refrain from using power equipment in our maintenance projects in the ANF. If we get some significant moisure it could change, but since Section E is largely brush abatement work, we're not planning any projects for September. We may try for October 1, but not holding our breath.